Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

light

first we had to list 5 things that were man made and 5 things where natural

Man made
natural
Light bulb
sun
LED
Stars
flashlight
lightning
Flood light
magnesium
Fireworks
lava



then we had a light box and a bunch of things and we had to shine the light in them and record the 
results
shape
light
Flat m
Reflects in the angle given
Slight c m
Bends the light in to a ‘star’ shape
C m
Bends in to a ‘x’ shape
In c p
Widens beams of light
Out c p
Points the light
Big right t
Pontis -1
Small right t
Bends 2 slightly bends 1 massively
Football p
Slight point
triangle
Bendsend +1
rectangle
Bad point [nothing]
Half c
Point [half point]

here is what we used
light box and conector
shapes to reflect the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.