Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Maths - Substitution

In math we have been looking at substitution. Substitution into an equation involves replacing a variable with a number when it is known and then evaluating that equation (calculating the value of the result), It is always important to remember the following
- Always use the correct order of operations - BEDMAS
- One or more variables or numbers next to each other (Such as 3a or xyz) means to multiply them.
- A fraction represents division (Top ÷ bottom)
- Don't forget to replace a variable with it's value every time it appears in the formula.

now that boring stuff is out of the way..... Why are my math blogs my weirdest blogs? Oh well. Welcome, to my head. My logic brain is telling me not to do this, my Crackhead/crazy brain is trying to stop them, by throwing them out a window, my caring brain is trying to catch my logic. My Anxiety is curled up in a corner trying to sleep. My writing/author brain is enjoying this very much, and my fander brain is also enjoying this alot. My weeb brain is trying to make me write about BNHA, and my logic, who has since recovered from being thrown out a window, is trying to stop them.  They have been thrown out the window again. They need to stop doing that, fixing windows is expensive. My ADHD brain is well, pizza. They are now eating said pizza. Now everyone has just crashed and I don't know why. Logic is telling me to stop this and get back to work. Everyone else is shouting at them to stop. They have now thrown him out the window, again. My Mum brain is now patching the cuts on Logic, and then is going to make cookies. Child brain is going to help. My Weeb brain is reading fanfiction now, and is yelling at Hisashi Midoriya for being such a (Censored by Mum) Father. ADHD has finished their pizza and is looking for something to do. My Potterhead brain is waving a stick they found in the garden screaming "EXPELLIARMUS STEVE!" My Half-blood brain is running around with them, how-ever they are waving a trident, and they would tell me where they got it from. Somehow they have also managed to get a Heckpuppy to play with them. Also won't tell me where that came from. Yes this is all happening, I have just learnt to ignore it most of the time. I may do a blog at some point introducing all my different brains. Who knows. We'll see. GOODA BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.