Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

A Little on me

A Little On Me 

Hi my name is Michaela Cameron and I'm a Kiwi and have never been out of the Southland [NZ] =[ . I've lived in Hornby Christchurch my whole life, but have been down to Dunedin and Invercargill  and up to Greymouth. I am 11 so have plenty of time to go outside of my comfort zone and explore the world. I like to play make believe and to go on my scooter and my bike, though last year I hated the thought of biking but now I love it =] . I can be a clown and make others laugh. I live with my crazy family my Mum, Dad, James, my older brother and Rosa, my older sister so, yes I'm the youngest.
Image result for bikes and scooters
these are not mine
I hope you now know some more about me and I would love you to follow me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.