Pages

Monday, 25 February 2019

Language fitness set 1

we have been given a bunch of langage fitness questions to answer. here they are

What is the collective nouns
a flock or group of doves
a fleet of ships

The children knew they had to have their homework on their teachers table first thing in the moring but there were always those who were late.

a semicircle is half of a circle 

write a word with the suffix ful
Colorful 

write a synonym for these words
voyage Trip
decide Choose

write a antonym for these words 
Tame wild 
eventful quite

write two meanings for the word "shoulder"

a) the upper joint of each of a person's arms and the part of the body between this and the neck.
b) a part of something resembling a shoulder in shape, position, or function.

What do these mean
Mon Monday
Dec December 

Rewrite these words in their shorter form
I will l'll
He is he's

write the plural to these words
Lady ladies
class class'
paper papers 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.